[Colorado-talk] RENT 20th Anniversary Tour November 18, 2017 at 2 p.m.

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 02:12:47 UTC 2017

hello lyrinda,

this sounds great! i have always wanted to see rent and, i'm sooo glad
that the mile high chapter is going to sponser this! i don't know if
becca will go with me but, i know i want to go.. i know that she knows
of this... so, how do i get my credit card info to you?  thanks again
and, i will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy