[Colorado-talk] Amazon Smile

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 19:24:45 UTC 2017

Greetings,

The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado is now an eledgable charity on Amazon Smile. What this means is that if you shop on Amazon Smile and select NFBCO as your charity of choice, a portion of the sales price of all items you buy on Amazon will be donated to the NFBCO.

The direct link to select the NFBCO as your charity is as follows:

https://smile.amazon.com/ch/84-6107081

We would very much appreciate if you select us your charity when shopping on Amazon as this is of no extra cost to you.

Please also share this with as many people as possible.

If you have any questions about the Amazon Smile program, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Thanks,

Cody