[Colorado-talk] NFB Sports and Recreation Division and WE Fit Wellness Seek Health and Wellness Experts for the 2017 NF-BE Healthy Fair

Amber Sherrard amber.k.sherrard at gmail.com
Wed May 3 18:58:28 UTC 2017

NFB Sports and Recreation Division and WE Fit Wellness Seek Health and Wellness Experts for the 2017 NF-BE Healthy Fair

On July 10th the NFB Sports and Recreation division will help kick off the 76th National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind with the 2nd annual NF-BE Healthy Fair. The NF-BE Healthy fair is a health fair designed with the blind in mind. Instead of walking from table to table gathering print information, attendees will have the opportunity to receive a health assessment, nutrition information, put their hands on talking health and wellness related gadgets, try out accessible mechanisms for reading nutrition information, check out accessible activity trackers, and more. In order to make the NF-BE Healthy Fair a huge success, we are seeking health and wellness professionals who are willing to show off their skills, sell their products, and help convention attendees find solutions, tools, and motivation to make this the best ever NF-BE Healthy Fair!

We are looking for personal trainers, fitness instructors, people who sell health and wellness related products, life coaches, massage therapists, chiropractors, representatives from sports and recreation related community based organizations, recreational therapists, nutrition experts. Exercise enthusiasts goalball, beep baseball, cardio drumming, Zumba, yoga, salsa dancing, and others who may add an exciting dimension to our 2017 NF-BE Healthy Fair. For more information on how you can become a sponsor or exhibitor, please contact Amber Sherrard at (225)-892-3697 or email amber at wefitwellness.com <mailto:amber at wefitwellness.com>
Warm regards,
Amber K. Sherrard