[Colorado-talk] TONIGHT Colorado Sports and Recreation Division Open Call

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Fri Mar 10 16:17:11 UTC 2017

That's the problem with relying on email reminders
when you're in Digest mode. I didn't get the
message about last night's sports & rec call until
this morning. What's the date and time of the next
one, please? I'll start adding it to my calendar
on my phone.

Here's hoping it was a great, productive call.

Strive On!
Everett