[Colorado-talk] state convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 20:11:44 UTC 2017

hello scott,  I have some questions about state convention. Igot the
letter from lisa all about state convention and, it says that the
hotel reservations have to be made by the end ofseptember. well, I
heard a rumor that it said in the letter that the hotel reservations
for state convention had to be made by September 1st. so, which is it
the end of September or September 1st? also, I got the letter from
lisa on all of the hotel and all the other particulars for state
convention and, I deleted it for some reason. can youfor lisa repost
it to the list or email it to me off list at amieelsabo at gmail.com???
    thanks, amy