[Colorado-talk] Sad News

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Jul 29 21:11:40 UTC 2017

Hello Michael, and All,

Michael, I'm sorry to hear of your losses. I don't
follow the local news here in The Springs. Haven't
found a convenient way yet, beyond cable, which I
gave up years ago. So I hadn't heard, and am sorry
to hear about Danya and Allen. Also the loss of
your older brother, Gary. May they be resting in
peace, indeed.

They say death and taxes are the only constants in
life? Well, I'd rather have taxes. At least those,
you can negotiate with. I was glad to hear your
mention of the Lord. I can only hope, and I do,
that those who've died knew Him too.

Strive On, Michael -- and Blessings to You &
Yours!
Everett