[Colorado-talk] Sad News

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 12:47:06 UTC 2017

hello mike,
I'm sooo sorry to hear of this awful news about your cousijns and,
also the loss of your brother this past week! I bet that it has been a
tragedy for you lately... if there's anything I can do for you I'm
here for you! you can always call me at 303-588-7725 or email me off
the list at amieelsabo at gmail.com... also, the p.s. that you mentioned
about me was so sweet! I greatly appreciated it! it made mymorning so
conforting to hear that! I will try to give you aa hug if I see you at
state convention this fall in ft.collins.

well, that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy