[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Carnival

Brittany Savage tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 05:16:52 UTC 2017

Come one! Come all! The Denver chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a carnival fundraiser on July 29 from 10 AM until 2 PM. The carnival will be held at the Colorado Center for the Blind. The address is 2233 West Sheppard Ave. We will have fun games such as ring toss, basket toss, tug-of-war, the strongman game, a dunk tank and a bouncy house as well as other fan favorites. We will have carnival treats such as snow cones and cotton candy. Bring your friends family and neighbors to help support our chapter and have good fun and fellowship.

Chapters and divisions can purchase one of our games for prices from $60 up to $90 depending on which game you choose to run. In doing this your chapter or division has paid for the game and whatever money that is made off of that game goes back to your chapter or division. If a chapter or division purchases a game that game must be staffed by your chapter or division. Prices have been purchased for all of the games.

If you have any questions or concerns or would like to purchase a game please contact me at 804832 5439. My email is tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com.

Thank you so much and cannot wait to see you on Saturday!

Brittany Savage

Sent from my iPhone