[Colorado-talk] colorado rockies tickets

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Jul 15 05:44:07 UTC 2017

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well and, having a good time at
convention this week! well, I need your help on this and, someone on
this list could be a good person to turn these tickets over to. well,
my parents and I all have tickets to the Detroit tigers vs Colorado
rockies which they will be in town on august 28,29,30 both the 28 and
29 are afternoon games and, the 30th is a night game. unfortunately
none of us can use these because we are all leaving to go tomichigan
leaving august 30th-september 6 and, we can't go to the night game. my
dad called the box office to see if we could move the tickets to
either the afternoon games for the 28 or the 29th. well, their policy
is that they are unrefunable so, we are all in sol! so, I was
wondering in the Denver area is interested in using these on august
30th which is at 7pm could email mee off list at amieelsabo at gmail.com
so, I can mail these tickets to them in the mail? I need to know know
no later than august 25th or sooner! thanks again and, I will see you
all in October for state convention in ft. Collins!

hugs always,
amy