[Colorado-talk] Phamaly Theatre Company Production of Annie

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 21:09:52 UTC 2017

hello lyrinda,
thanks for posting this announcement about the play annie that is
going to be at the stage theatre this year. I do appreciate that you
sent it to the list. I'm sorry that you aren't at convention this week
but, I do understand since both becca and I aren't there due to
personal issues in our lives. so, thanks again and, I will try to
attend this event!

hugs,
amy