[Colorado-talk] Chapter fund raiser and annual picnic

Michael Massey massey52 at q.com
Wed Jul 5 22:47:25 UTC 2017

On June 30, 2017, a fund raiser was held at the south side Albertson's from
approximately 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.  I had planned to help out during the
fund raiser, but because my oldest brother Gary passed away on Friday June
23 around 3:00 a.m., I decided that under the circumstances that I didn't
feel like being at the fund raiser.

Nonetheless, Alyce Bouy, Sidney Shoemaker, and Nancy Romero attended as
planned.  We raised approximately $35 having sold nine of the Mountain Man
snacks and several donations.

The snacks sold during one of the May fund raisers were ruined due to the
extreme heat, so we tried selling snacks that would less likely be ruined in
hot weather.

On Saturday, July 8, 2016 our chapter will have it's annual picnic at our
meeting location which is Wesley United Methodist Church located at #85
Stanford Avenue.  We will have pizza from a locally owned restaurant called
Ianne's Pizza.  Oh, of course, I'm a bit biased because I have had Ianne's
pizza for as long as I can remember.

I'll be on the call tonight, but please bear with me as I have my moments,
smile.

Michael Massey, president, Nfb Pueblo chapter