[Colorado-talk] Hear A Current CCB Student Perform And Relive The Magic Of The 2016 Showcase Of Talent From This Year's Convention

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 20:43:26 UTC 2017

oh my gosh! i didn't know that kjsc had sooo many problems with the
talent show at convention! what happened? as for missing this live
that's okay i got the download from it which you emailed to me
privately and, i saw that it was also posted to the nfbneyt lists that
i am on.... thanks again for posting this announcement and, i will
talk to you soon!    hugs, amy