[Colorado-talk] the passing of Romona Wolcott

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Fri Jan 6 18:04:56 UTC 2017

With a heavy heart Maryann Migliorelli has posted the following:

Our entire family wanted to reach out and let everyone know that mom, Romona Wolcott, passed away last night.
Romona was a member of the NFB for 10 years and is survived by her husband Jim Wolcott, an NFB member for 28 years, her daughter Maryann Migliorelli who has been a member of the NFB for 22 years and her son-in-law Paul Migliorelli, also a longtime member of the NFB.  Prior to moving to Colorado in May of 2006, Romona had spent many years living in New York.

Romona passed away at home in her own special and awesome way.  As soon as there are details of services and other things, we will pass them along.

Thanks for your warm thoughts, prayers and great wishes.  Celebrate mom like we planned to.