[Colorado-talk] Meet Susan Ericksen The Audio Book Narrator And Help My Online Radio Station Raise Money To Grant A Child's Wish For Christmas

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 12:36:10 UTC 2017

Hello All!
Please, even if you don't necessarily care about this, spread this
around to anyone you think would care, as we're trying to help
children during this holiday season!
It's that time of year again. Time for Christmas shopping, being with
family, singing carols and more.
But it's also the time to give back to those who need it most.
Once again, I, along with my newly launched radio station, 195 The
Globe, are doing another 24 hour radiothon for The Make A Wish
Foundation Of America, and you're invited to participate. Help us make
a child's wish come true, and maybe you will walk away with one of our
awesome prizes too!
Prizes include Uber and ITunes gift cards, twoo echo dots, a bestbuy
gift card and more.

The fun begins at 12 AM Sunday morning eastern time. That's 11 PM
central Saturday, 10 PM mountain Saturday, and 9 PM pacific Saturday,
and goes for a full 24 hours! And we've already raised 500 dollars,
and there are still two days left to help out.
During our exciting radiothon, you can expect:
Lots of music, from regular to holiday, with us going all holiday at 8
PM eastern Sunday when The Djd Invasion Christmas Party kicks in.
Meet some awesome guests, including the commercial audio book narrator
Susan Ericksen who narrates JD Robb's In Death Series (she'll be on at
7 PM eastern live Sunday night) and other cool guests.
Hear stories of how Make A Wish has impacted the lives of others
Play in our Press Your Luck tournament to be entered into the prize
drawing. And if the winner donates, they get a second entry, too!
Hear some other holiday presentations
And so much more...

During the show, or at any time between now and show's end, you can
donate to our holiday fund raiser by visiting
http://195theglobe.com/index.php/the-make-a-wish-fundraiser-has-launched/
You can tune in at
http://195theglobe.com/index.php/about
where you'll have links to listen with your favorite media player or
our web player
Listen to us on TuneInRadio at
https://tunein.com/radio/195-The-Globe-s301484/
Search for 195 The Globe on TuneIn Radio on your mobile device, or ask
Alexa to play 195 The Globe on TuneIn
You can interact with the show by
Tweeting us at
195_theglobe
using the #globeonair hash tag
Skype us at
live at 195theglobe.com
Call us at 1-951-525-6562
Or join us on TeamTalk. The TT address is
Server Host:'
tthub.org and the ports are 10064. TeamTalk can be used on pc, mac, or IPhone.

So there's lots of ways to interact, tune in and be part of the
holiday fun and fund raiser!
So join me for 24 hours you won't forget, and help us spread the word,
so we can help a child's wish come true this holiday season.
For more information on Make A Wish, visit
http://www.wish.org
And direct any questions you might have to
ddunphy at 195theglobe.com
Hope to see you for all or part of our magical holiday fun!