[Colorado-talk] Elementary Math Skills

Rob trebor681 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 00:02:32 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,
I am in need of assistance with bridging my gap of understanding with
teaching math to Isabelle. I know enough math to get by, I do not know math
well enough to teach it. I most certainly do not know how to teach math to
Isabelle. Please contact me at trebor681 AT gmail dot com.

I do not know exactly what I am asking for but Isabelle is in 5th grade and
is getting frustrated when doing the math. I narrowed down that math must
be hard concept when you can't see, a dad guesses but imagine it really is.
I asked around to a few friends and sure enough, math is a tough one. I am
looking at trying to figure out where we are and get a good plan to get
where we need to be. How do I explain to the educational team this matter?

Thank you for the insight,
Rob Harris