[Colorado-talk] Our own Jen Spears in a solo artist competition

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 00:45:02 UTC 2017

hello lyrinda,

this is awesome news to share about jen and also for the nfb of co
too! I will also forward this onto the perform-talk list which is a
nfbnet list too like the one for the nfb of co since this is aevent
for the performing arts of the blind and, it needs some good pr for
it!

thanks for posting and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy