[Colorado-talk] NFB of Colorado 2017 State Convention hotel information

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Tue Aug 29 21:03:46 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon,

As predicted, I must report to you that our convention hotel, the Fort Collins Hilton has already sold out of our block of rooms and while I was able to have them add a few rooms for Thursday 10/26, the rest of the weekend is sold out because there is a home CSU football game on Saturday 10/28.  With CSU's new stadium being in close proximity to the hotel, they are the team hotel.

If you are interested in reserving a room for Thursday 10/26 only, do please make your reservation immediately.
Call the hotel directly at 970-482-2626 or click on the following link to reserve a room for 10/26.

Click here to reserve your room online.<http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/F/FNLCOHF-ANF-20171026/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG>

If you need a room for more than the one night, following you will find a short list of hotels that still have rooms available for that last weekend in October.

If you are interested in being placed on a waiting list should we have some room cancellations, please contact me at 303-504-5979 or by email at lkb at labarrelaw.com<mailto:lkb at labarrelaw.com>.

Please act quickly to secure a reservation.  I have included the hotel name, address, phone number, the price that was posted today as well as distance from our convention hotel.

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins
2821 E Harmony Road Fort Collins, CO  80528-9557
1-855-618-4697
$159 per night
6.1 miles and 9 minutes from Hilton

Courtyard by Marriott Fort Collins
1200 Oakridge Drive Fort Collins  Colorado  80525
1-970-282-1700
$110 per night
4.6 miles and 8 minutes from Hilton

Fort Collins Marriott
350 East Horsetooth Road Fort Collins  Colorado  80525
1-970-226-5200
$158 Marriott Rewards Advance Purchase Rate
$161 Advance Purchase Rate
2.5 miles and 4 minutes from Hilton

Thanks much and I hope to see you at our convention in Fort Collins.

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado