[Colorado-talk] NFB of Colorado State Convention hotel rooms are nearly sold out

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Aug 28 21:25:24 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon,

I want to alert you to the fact that we have very few rooms left at the Fort Collins Hilton.  I realize that our deadline is not until September 29, but you cannot wait until the deadline.  We are looking at single digits for each of the three nights; Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  Once our block is sold out, it is indeed, truly sold out.  With the CSU Rams having a home football game that weekend and the team making use of the Hilton, we will be unable to add additional rooms to our block.  Do please book your room as soon as possible.

Again, I cannot stress enough, how important it is to get your rooms reserved!!!

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado