[Colorado-talk] Our very own John Batron and Estelle Shukert

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Fri Aug 11 13:39:20 UTC 2017

Name Your Own Price” Sale – Pay What You Can!!

Hello
  We want you to know that Ambron Products is having a "Name Your Own Price" sale, for our retail customers!  Our goal has been to provide books and games in braille and print for the blind and sighted to share.
  Here is the way you can participate:
1)  For retail customers only.  Those companies who also sell our products will still be paying their regular wholesale prices.
2)  The dates for this sale are August 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017.
3) Products we are including in this sale:
    a. I am a Crayon, What Color am I? by John Batron, in braille, print and with tactile pictures – can also be used as a coloring book, regular price: $14
    b. The Yellow Pumpkin, in braille and print – a good Halloween story, by John Batron, regular price:  $20
    c. Wee Willie the Wiggleworm, by John Batron, in large print only (We are working on producing a braille companion book for this story!) regular price: $15
    d. Quiddler: The Short Word Card Game, with braille and print instructions and cards, the regular version, regular price:  $16
    e. Quiddler Junior – with brailled cards, and print and braille instructions in either grade one or grade two braille, an easier version for the young and those just learning braille, regular price: $14
    f.  Five Crowns: A Five suited, rummy-style card game! With print and brailled cards and instructions. Regular price:  $16
  4)  Quantities allowed during this sale:  If "Your Price" is lower than our regular price, the limit is 6 items. Let us know if you need more. Also limited to those items we have in stock - and there are a bunch!
If "Your Price" is equal to or more than our regular price, your purchase is limited to the items we have on hand.  And, we definitely thank you for your support and making it possible for others to pay what they can! You will also be eligible for a free gift in braille or one of our Wee Willie finger puppets or a large Wee Willie character doll!
  5)  This sale is only for items purchased directly from Ambron Products.
  6)  Sales Tax and Shipping will be added where required.
  7)  In order to use "Your Price," you need to contact Ambron Products at email: ambronproducts at gmail.com<mailto:ambronproducts at gmail.com>  or by phone:  303-789-7538<tel:%28303%29%20789-7538>,  give us your address and tell us which products you want to purchase at "Your Price," so we can let you know the tax and shipping that may apply.
  8) We are asking for a minimum price of $5 per item. If you would like a lower price, please request it.
  How can we do this?  And why?  We are new to this business, with few business skills, but we have products we believe could be a great addition to the lives and activities "that the blind and sighted" can share!"
  We do want to get these items to those who can benefit from and enjoy them.
  By offering these items at "Your Price," we will take a loss, but will have some capital to help us produce one or two more books - which is our goal at this time.
  If we are unable to find people who can assist us in this business - someone with business skills who may want to join the partnership, someone with better eyesight who also may be interested in joining the partnership, and some interested parties who may want to invest in this business, this may be our final year for this company.
  Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. You may also check out our web site at: www.ambronproducts.com<http://www.ambronproducts.com>  We hope to hear from you soon!
  Blessings and thanks for your interest!
  Estelle and John at Ambron Products