[Colorado-talk] A bit of NFBCO History

Julie Reiskin jreiskin at ccdconline.org
Thu Aug 10 00:58:44 UTC 2017

This is why I love NFB
You guys are rock solid
I always say I want CCDC to be NFB when we grow up (we are already 27 so
....)

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 4:28 PM Dan Burke via Colorado-Talk <
colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> very cool!
>
> On 8/9/17, ann--- via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> > nicely told Chip, I can really imagine that first event! Thanks, Ann
> >
> > Ann Cunningham
> > Tactile Art
> > 303 887-1713
> > ann at acunningham.com
> > http://www.acunningham.com
> > http://www.sensationalbooks.com

Sent from my mobile device--please forgive brevity or typo's
Julie Reiskin NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US.......EVER

The best care coordination outcome is when a person gets what they need
when they need it...no hoops to jump through-just action!

Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition is a member of www.INDIVISIBLE-CO.org

Indivisible!!

material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
computer.