[Colorado-talk] new album

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 20:26:09 UTC 2017

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well today. well, eddie salcido who use
to live in Colorado but, is originally from ca has out a new album
called rednexican. I just bought it and, I love it! as a mater of fact
eddie was a board member for the performing arts division from
2006-2008 which on the sound and sight volume1 album he has a track
titled me and you. well, he's gone from jazz to country. if any of you
are interested in purchasing this album you can go to
ww.rednexican.com to purchase it or you can also purchase it on iTunes
by searching for it in the iTunes store too! please pass this
information onto your friends, family, coworkers, etc... for anyone
who loves country! so, I hope that you all enjoy it and, happy
listening!

sincerely yours,
amy