[Colorado-talk] You can call me Grandpa Worley

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 17:21:00 UTC 2017

On 8/2/17, Kevan Worley via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Good morning, my federation family. Last night there was an addition to our
> brute. My daughter, who lives in Missouri, gave birth to a 7lb 10oz, 20in
> long, brilliant, strong, energetic and proud baby girl. Her name is Finley.
> Whoohoo!!
>
> At Your Service,
> Kevan Worley
> WE Fit Wellness(tm)
> The Right Fit for Everyone
> Accessible, Affordable, Achievable
> www.wefitwellness.com<http://www.wefitwellness.com/>
> Office 719-527-0488
> Toll Free 866-543-6808
> Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/wefitwellness

hello kevan,
congratulations granpa! I'm sure that you will be a awesome grampa to
this little girl! I'm sure that everyone here in the nfb of Colorado
and, also in the nfb will love her and, she will be welcomed into the
family... thanks for sharing this wonderful news to us all and, I will
talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy