[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Wild West metro May

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 02:51:46 UTC 2017

Howdy partners,

The Wild West metro chapter is fixin' to have our next chapter meeting on Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 12 high noon until 2 PM. We meet at the Carmody recreation center located at
2200 S. Kipling St.
Lakewood, CO 80227

We will have some mighty fine folks joining us.
Ryan O. Will be speaking about NFB Newsline and audio information network AIN.
Natalie Minton who is a board member with RTD, Will be getting us up to date on all things new and improved concerning accessibility and RTD services.

We will be setting the wheels in motion to head further west and talk about our black hawk fundraiser.

We hope to see you next Saturday, May 6!

Melissa Fishburn
Chapter President
NFBCO Wild west metro chapter

Sent from my iPhone