[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Aurora Chapter Meeting Minutes March 2017

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Apr 25 13:45:11 UTC 2017

Thank you, Blanca. I think it's good to read
others' notes now and then. For inspiration, and
sometimes a better way to word things or do
things. I have come to appreciate the NABS sharing
their monthly notes with all NFBNet.org
subscribers, for example. Thanks for passing your
chapter's recent meeting Minutes along here to the
affiliate.

As a totally off-topic side note, did you know
there's a singer that calls herself Blanca? I like
her stuff. Haven't bought a whole album in a
while, but hers comes close. I've bought about
half of her songs.

Anyway, my only question now is...  will you tell
us more about your chapter's T-shirts? ;-)

Strive On!
Everett

Message: 1