[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Meeting on April 22

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 22:34:45 UTC 2017

Greetings!

Is it really Spring?  It must be, because Easter is this Sunday!

And this year that means the the NFB of Denver will not, repeat not,
have it’s meeting on the third Saturday, which is April 15.  We’ll
meet instead at 10 a.m. on Saturday, April 22.

And on April 22 we’ll be selling lunch after the meeting for around
$5.  Shon and company are planning to make burgers and hot dogs and
fries. So make sure you have a little breakfast  at home and plan on
lunch with your Federation friends!
Have a great Easter and see you on the 22nd!

Dan