[Colorado-talk] Membership call.

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Apr 10 17:26:47 UTC 2017

Thank you to Lisa, Gary, Diane, Renae, and Marty.
We got things done.  We discussed the recruitment and re-organization of the Fort Collins.  With the cullminating in a meeting May 20th.  Staytuned for more information.   We also talked about the at large chapter.  The at large chapter is having the first meeting on April 19thbled  1more information is coming soonbled  1lastly1 we have discussed holding an event for grads of the center either at national convention1 state convention1 or bothbled  1diane will talk with 1julie about this ideabled    1if 1i have forgotten anythingbled  1feel free to add itbled    12;The next meeting is 1may 7th at 4:00PM.

Melissa R. Green
Director
Montessori Academy Of Northern Colorado