[Colorado-talk] Lyric to "Live The Life You Want"

Wayne Marshall wmarshall at cocenter.org
Thu Oct 27 18:11:19 UTC 2016

Live the Life You Want

Live the life you want, nobody can stop you
Shoot for the sun, and break on through
So you're blind, you'll be fine, we got good news
You can live the life you want, yes we know the truth

Grab a cane, get train
Got to keep moving
Make a change in a wage that's what where doing
Come with me

Live the life you want, nobody can stop you
Shoot for the sun, and break on through
So you're blind, you'll be fine, we got good news
You can live the life you want, yes we know the truth

You and me NFB, Lets dream together
NFB you and me, Lives on forever
You will see, yeah
Live the life you want, nobody can stop you
Shoot for the sun, and break on through
So your blind you'll be fine, we got good news
You can live the life you want yes we know the truth, we know the truth
Live the life you want yes we know the truth