[Colorado-talk] Legislative Seminar Players

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Mon Oct 17 16:57:20 UTC 2016

Hello,
Whether you responded to the initial emails or not, I would love to have folks join me for a brief conference call to discuss the role-play activities we will plan for the legislative seminar Thursday afternoon at State Convention. The project will not be quite as originally envisioned. But we do need some folks to help with the exercise. In order to make it as easy on folks wishing to participate as possible, I will moderate two conference calls. I see no need for you to be on both but you are welcome. We will meet tomorrow at 6pm, Tuesday Oct 18 or Thursday Oct 20 at 7. The Conference Call Dial-in Number:(515) 739-1285. The Access Code:736875. If you have questions, email me or call my cell. 3039292369. This will be fun!

At Your Service,

[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]
[2010LogoFinal (2)]

Office: 1-866-543-6808