[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 21:21:38 UTC 2016

Greetings!

Our annual Holiday Party will be held on Saturday, December 10 from 11
to 2 p.m.  Eats, white elephant gift exchange, Braille card and craft
making, and a visit from Santa are all in store!

I would also like to introduce our board for 2017, which has four new members:

Dan Burke, President
Vicki Sayler, 1st Vice President
Dishon Spears, 2nd Vice President
Ryan Osentowski, Secretary
Showe Yang, Treasurer
Chris Kinney, Board member
Tabea Meyer, Board Member
Brittany Savage, Board Member.

And finally a very special thanks to Maureen Nietfeld, Jessica Beecham
and Melissa Fishburn for their past service on the Board!  Thank you
for setting the bar high for those who follow!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Dan