[Colorado-talk] sad news

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Dec 21 19:05:20 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation Family, as you know Lisa Bonderson serves as my
assistant both for the affiliate and for my law practice.  On Saturday,
December 17th, Lisa's father passed away.  Darrell Bonderson was 86.
Tomorrow, the family is conducting a funeral in La Mars Iowa where Lisa grew
up.  In lou of flowers, the family asks that people make donations in
Darrell's name to the Colorado Freedom Memorial.  You can donate through its
website,  <http://www.cfmf.net> www.cfmf.net and the family would appreciate
it greatly.  Let's keep Lisa in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,

Scott