[Colorado-talk] Ambron Products by our own Estelle Shukert and John Batron

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Fri Dec 9 22:48:15 UTC 2016

Ambron Products
Products for the blind, visually impaired and the sighted
to share!
“Reading and Sharing can turn any Bookworm into an Amazing Butterfly!"
2924 So. Ingalls Way;  Denver CO 80227;  303-789-7538
Email: ambronproducts at gmail.com<mailto:ambronproducts at gmail.com>;   website: www.ambronproducts.com<http://www.ambronproducts.com>

To our friends and families - Ambron update/newsletter –
   December 2016:
     Some of you know that we have started a business to produce and sell books, games and other products for the blind, visually impaired and the sighted to share with parents, grandparents, children, friends and others, whatever amount of sight they do or don’t have!
     You can check out our third book, Wee Willie the Wiggleworm, by John Batron , now available at iuniverse.com<http://iuniverse.com>, amazon.com<http://amazon.com>, barnesandnoble.com<http://barnesandnoble.com>, tatteredcover.com<http://tatteredcover.com> or directly from our website, where you can learn about other items we are offering. The books would make great gifts for the younger people in your lives! And, if you know any families who are facing the challenges of vision loss, please feel free to share the information and/or the products with them!
      We are currently working on a Wee Willie the Wiggleworm companion book in braille and with tactile pictures, that can be read, shared and enjoyed along with the print book. We are also considering making some of John’s stories into audio books.
       Your comments and suggestions for other story subjects and other products will help us as we plan our next projects. So, this company is really a community project! And we welcome your participation!  We are not a nonprofit organization, so donations would not be tax deductible, but your support and interest will assist us in producing more of these types of products. Please contact us with any other questions you may have.
Blessings, best wishes and thank you, Estelle Shukert and John Batron at Ambron Products