[Colorado-talk] REGISTER FOR FIND YOUR FIT TODAY!

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Apr 11 18:46:05 UTC 2016

Second Annual Find Your Fit Seminar
Presented by:
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Sports and Rec Division & the Colorado Center for the Blind May 7, 2016 8:00am-4:00pm Colorado Center for the Blind
2233 W. Sheppard Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Whether you want to know more about exercise, competitive sports, or active things to do for fun; our full day, high energy, interactive seminar will help you find your fit. From low impact to full throttle we have recreation and exercise solutions that are accessible, affordable, and achievable. Less talk and more action! Come ready to play.

*      Goalball

*      Dance

*      Yoga

*      Guide walk/run

*      Full Body Anywhere Any Time Workout

*      Self Defense

*      Tandem Cycling

*      iPhone for health

*      Cardio Drumming

You can try it all! Each participant will also receive complimentary, healthy, and tasty breakfast, lunch, and snacks. New participants will receive a copy of our Total Fit Pack, which includes healthy recipes, readymade workouts, tips and tricks for staying healthy, and a guide to healthy options on the go: best fast food choices. No matter your age or ability level, you will leave with the confidence and practical tools that will help you live the life you want through exercise and physical activity. Registration is $20 in advance or $25 at the door. Register online at www.wefitwellness.com/services/findyourfit<http://www.wefitwellness.com/services/findyourfit>. For more information, or for assistance registering, please contact Kevin Kovacs at kevin at wefitwellness.com<mailto:kevin at wefitwellness.com> or call 866-543-6808. We welcome our friends from across Colorado and the nation. Call the Hampden Inn and Suites Denver/Highlands Ranch, 3095 W. County Line Rd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 at 303-794-1800 to make your reservation. Mention that you are with the Colorado Center for the Blind to receive our special room rate of $102 plus tax per night.