[Colorado-talk] CABS Is Now On Social Media

johnnie Jean duran johnniejduran at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:50:25 UTC 2015

Dear Colorado Federationists,
I am writing to you all today to invite everyone to like and/or follow
the Colorado Association Of Blind Students on both facebook and
twitter. We have created these pages to keep federationists up to date
on our events, fundraisers and seminars. These pages are constantly
updated by members of our CABS Outreach Committee to insure that the
information provided is current. Our community facebook page can be
found by searching "Colorado Association of Blind Students" in the
search bar, by clicking this direct link for regular site users:
http://www.facebook.com/cobs2014 , or by clicking this mobile link for
mobile users: http://m.facebook.com/cobs2014. Our twitter handle is
@CABSlink, and can easily be followed by searching using the twitter
search box, or by clicking this direct link:
http://www.twitter.com/cabslink. We would sincerely appreciate any
support we can receive on these pages.
Thanks,
Johnnie Gan

--
Ms. Johnnie Jean Duran
CABS Board member and CABS Community Outreach Committee Memmber