[Colorado-talk] Gov. Hickenlooper Sings Bill to Move DVR

James Beal bealcorgi at aol.com
Mon May 11 20:53:27 UTC 2015

I hope this helps things but i am a bit skeptical;. if they didn't do
ther jobs under DHS, what makes us think they will under Labor? We
could get a lot more done if we either worked to privatize the system
or develop a private alternative to
DVr that performs their job better than they do.
For examp-le, look at how residential rehab services developed and
changed after
CCb started. iIwill believe something positive happens with this
reorganization when I actually see something concrete and not a
nan0osecond before.

James Beal
bealcorgi at aol.com