[Colorado-talk] North Metro Chapter & Spero Winery

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 23:42:50 UTC 2015

Join us on Saturday, July 25, 2015 from 6:00 PM  until  9:00 PM
               at

Spero Winery
3316 W 64th Avenue, Denver, CO 80221
Contact/RSVP: Jon Deden  303.507.7677
North Metro Chapter
You are invited to join in the wine-cheese pairing possibilities and
   to simplify the strategy, we are hosting an National Federation of
the Blind NFB Fundraiser to taste 22 different types of wine, enjoy
fabulous food, decadent chocolate and deserts.
$50 Pre-Sale or $55 at the door
RSVP by July 5, 2015
Kindly share your headcount to help us set-up event seating.
(50% of your ticket cost is a tax deduction all proceeds to benefit
children or adults at the NFB National/State Convention, education
and offer new tools for the visually impaired)
We are also accepting NFB North Metro Chapter Membership cost    of
only $5.00 each year. North Metro Chapter meetings are being   held
every third Saturday of the month, please visit www.nfb.org     for
more information.