[Colorado-talk] Change in Meeting Date and Location of Mile High Chapter NFBCO Meetings

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Wed Jul 29 10:57:49 UTC 2015

The Mile High Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado changed the date and location of our meetings from the third Wednesday of each month to the third Monday of each month.  The time of 5:45 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. remains the same.  Our next meeting is 17 August 2015 rather than 19 August 2015.  The Board changed the location to Backstage Coffee, 1000 Fourteenth Street, Denver, CO 80202.  The Board met after our meeting to change the date and location of our Chapter meetings due to an ongoing accessibility issue.  We could not retain Wednesday nights since Backstage Coffee has a large clientele coming and going to theater and musical performances at the DCPA.  There are no productions at the DCPA on Mondays.  Backstage Coffee is a block south of our former location at Brooks Towers.

Backstage Coffee <http://backstagecoffee.com/> has a variety of delicious and affordable coffees, teas and food items available, and we can meet in the back of the coffeeshop for our meetings.  The Mile High Chapter expresses its deepest appreciation to Brook Towers for allowing us to use their facilities with no charge over the past four years.

Could you make the appropriate changes to the NFBCO website and NFB App Lisa and Lorinda?

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division