[Colorado-talk] Assembling a Group for Trader Joe's at NFB15

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Jul 4 12:33:31 UTC 2015

I discovered there is a Trader Joe’s in Orlando.  Trader Joe’s has very nice pre-preparred salads and foods.  I live 500 feet from a Trader Joe’s here in Denver and find the salads make a delicious and nutritious lunch or meal.  The salads begin at $3.99 and go to around $6.99, at least in Denver.  They have other foods which would work well for fulfilling activities in Orlando this upcoming week.  I would like to gather a few people who have interest in going to Trader Joe’s with me tomorrow (Sunday) to grab some grub, and share the Lyft.

Gary