[Colorado-talk] Legislative issues

David Dawson ddawson at aincolorado.org
Tue Feb 10 23:54:27 UTC 2015

Hello Taylor:

I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry concerning weather
alerts.  The Audio Information Network of Colorado  (AINC) broadcasts all
NOAA weather alerts on its three regional programming streams for all of
Colorado.  No matter where you live in Colorado, the AINC weather alerts
will be for the local area in which you reside.  All AINC services are free
of charge.  Call 303-786-7777 to get more information and sign-up.  AINC and
NFB Newsline work closely together and collaborate to provide audio
information to the blind of Colorado.

David Dawson, Executive Director
ddawson at aincolorado.org
303-786-7777 ex. 101