[Colorado-talk] Greeley CHapter Christmas Party

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 02:41:14 UTC 2015

Greetings,

As a reminder the Greeley Chapter will be holding its Christmas party this Saturday from 2:00-4:00 P.M. at Centennial Park Library (2227 23rd Ave Greeley, CO 80634).

We will be having Pizza and guests are asked to contribute $5 to defray the cost. In addition guests are asked to bring a desert or side dish to pass.

We will also be collecting toys for children from the ages of 1 to 5.

We hope to see you there!

Cody Bair

President

Greeley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

(970)673-6998

codyjbair at yahoo.com