[Colorado-talk] NFB of Colorado Amazing Cash Raffle

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Wed Sep 3 21:28:00 UTC 2014

Hello Friends,

Wouldn't you just love to be handed a check for $3,500.00 to use as you choose?  You could be the winner of The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Amazing Cash Raffle.
It's incredibly easy to buy a chance to win.  Tickets can be purchased 1 for $10.00 or 3 for $20.00 by visiting the following online link.

http://www.nfbco.org/vacation-travel-raffle

Proceeds support our Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning (BELL) program which allows kiddos ages 4-12 to learn Braille for two weeks during the summer. Proceeds also support our NFBCO scholarship program in which we give over $15,000 in scholarships to blind college students in Colorado. Both of these programs are worth supporting.

The winning ticket will be drawn on November 1st and the winner could be you!!! Buy now, buy often, and good luck. Please let your friends and families know about this amazing opportunity by forwarding this e-mail.

The NFB of Colorado has a very strong affiliate and we are able to do a lot of great work for blind people in Colorado.  In order to do this we have to raise funds so please support our organization and the great work we do!

Please take a few minutes to send a message about this amazing raffle to everyone in your email address book.
If you need assistance sending e-mail blasts to sell raffle tickets, please contact Jessica Beecham at 303-778-1130 x 223 or e-mail jbeecham at nfbco.org<mailto:jbeecham at nfbco.org>.

We are going to have a contest for who sells the most tickets for a valuable prize to be named later.....
When you do your email blasts or refer someone to our website to buy raffle tickets, ask them to put your name in the referral box so that you get credit for the sale.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham