[Colorado-talk] Attending RTD Board Meeting as Meet the Blind Month Activity

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Mon Oct 27 00:51:08 UTC 2014

The Mile High Chapter is attending the upcoming RTD Board Meeting on 28 October 2014 as our Meet the Blind Month activity.  Joe regularly attends, and I hope to start attending again after surgery, RTD Board and Committee meetings.  We would like to see members of the Mile High Chapter, and other chapters and divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado, attend the meeting with us.

What?  RTD Board Meeting
When?  28 October 2014 at 5:30 p.m.
Where?  1600 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80202 in the RTD Board Meeting

Meetings may last any length of time.  You are welcome to leave whenever you wish.

Members of the public may speak for three minutes at Board meetings.  Please register outside the meeting room if you wish to address the Board on any issue (i.e., RTD schedules, fairs, Access-a-Ride, etc.).

Lorinda assembled packets for all fifteen members of the Board we will give them during our three minutes.

Contact me with any questions at 303-863-1150.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO