[Colorado-talk] Greeley Chapter Agenda for October 18

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 15:59:54 UTC 2014

Greetings,
Please find attached and pasted below my signature the agenda for the Greeley chapter meeting to be held on Saturday.
Thanks,
Cody Bair
President
Greeley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
(970)673-6998
codyjbair at yahoo.com

Greeley Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Agenda for October 18, 2014
Meeting Time: 12:15 P.M.-2:00 P.M.
Location: Greeley Senior Center (1010 6th St.
Greeley, CO 80631)

	1. Call to order and introductions
	2. Minutes of September 13 and treasurers report
	3. Recap of New Perspectives Expo
	4. Announce change of meeting place to Centennial
Park Library
	* Discuss and decide whether we would like to
change the meeting time
5. State Convention
	1. Discuss the logistics of the KNFB fundraiser
	2. Discuss what  we would like to do to participate in the
Friday night hospitality night
	3. Encourage members to send email blasts to their
contacts with the information to purchase tickets for the NFBCO raffle
	4. Provide general overview of all events occurring
at convention
6. Discuss what we want to do for a Christmas party
7. Brain storm and decide on a possible community
service projects for the holiday time (E.G. canned food drive, donations to
north range, etc.)
8. State Report
9. Other Business10. Adjourn
Note: next meeting will be held November 15, at Centennial
Park Library (2227 23rd Ave Greeley, CO 80634)