[Colorado-talk] State Convention notes

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Fri Oct 10 21:02:52 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon,

First, I would like to correct some information that was out there regarding the light rail station that drops off at the Marriott Denver South.
You will need to exit at the Lincoln light rail station. It is about a 7-8 minute walk south to the hotel from there.

On another note, the deadlines are looming for convention pre-registration as well as hotel room reservation.  Do please attend to these matters as soon as possible.  Convention registration was initially listed as October 9, but we will accept pre-registration thru October 17.
Our hotel room block closes on October 15.

Thanks much,

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado