[Colorado-talk] SUPPORT THE NFB OF COLORADO BELL PROGRAM

Diane Mcgeorge rmcgeorge at comcast.net
Fri May 9 21:31:44 UTC 2014

Hello Friends

I have had the pleasure of starting and coordinating the Braille Enrichment
for Literacy and Learning (BELL) Program since it came to Colorado.  This is
our fourth year of service to elementary aged school children. BELL is
provided by the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado. It is a free
two week Braille immersion summer camp for blind and visually  impaired
children throughout the state.

This year our goal is to support three programs which will take place in  Ft
Collins, Colorado Springs, and the Denver Metro area.  These programs cost
approximately $5,000 each.   In an effort to cover the cost of this
excellent program we have launched our first crowd funding campaign.  I
would like to ask each of you  to make a donation to the BELL program.  It
makes a huge difference in the lives of the children we serve.  Please visit
the following link and donate now.

<http://www.razoo.com/story/National-Federation-Of-The-Blind-Of-Colorado?ref
erral_code=share>
http://www.razoo.com/story/National-Federation-Of-The-Blind-Of-Colorado?refe
rral_code=share

Whether or not you make a donation to BELL you can contribute by sharing
this link with your friends, family, and co-workers over e-mail or social
media.

Sincerely

Diane McGeorge