[Colorado-talk] Another Bad comment about blindness

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:07:50 UTC 2014

Well, it seems to be a matter of media interest that Peavey is legally
blind with out his glasses.  Why that is of interest is beyond me.
Anecdotal evidence suggests that just about every other person on the
street is legally blind, judging by how many people tell me they know
what I'm going through ... because they're legally blind without their
glasses and utterly helpless till they find them in the morning.

Dan