[Colorado-talk] Article: The Blind Side

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Mar 5 22:33:35 UTC 2014

This would be a topic I would ask their thoughts on.
Just to see the responces.
Sticking up for the article though,
when I lived at home, I didn't know how to travel so I didn't know how
to find a bar loll.
As though I needed to look for one.
I don't remember one being with in walking distance of my home.