[Colorado-talk] Mile High Elections

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Thu Jun 19 11:35:50 UTC 2014

The Mile High Chapter of the NFBCO held our elections last night.  The following individuals were elected:

President — Gary Van Dorn
Vice-President — Monique (Mo) Melton
Treasurer — Karen Samuelsen
Secretary — Lorinda Riddle
Board Member — Brenda Mosby
Board Member — Diane McGeorge

The Mile High Chapter is planning another exciting and delicious Chocolate Tasting fundraiser for 24 August 2014.  I will send separate E-mail soon with additional details and pricing!!!!

The Chapter is selling tickets for several wonderful and dynamic performances at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts over the next year.  Among the offerings are the Unsinkable Molly Brown and One Night in Miami.

The Mile High Chapter looks forward to another exciting year of growth, fun and Federationism within the NFB!!!!

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO