[Colorado-talk] Fwd: How About a Little "Pick Me Up" for the Day?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu Jul 24 17:42:00 UTC 2014

Many of you probably know I moved to Colorado in
2012, from Ohio. Below is a short message from the
previous NFB of Ohio President, Dr. JW Smith. Some
of you may know of his talents. Not only is he an
active member of the NFB and a Professor at Ohio
University, but he's also one of my favorite
modern-day Rhythm-and-Blues singers. He recently
shared a song on the Ohio-Talk list, which I've
passed along the link to, below. I hope you enjoy.
;-)

Strive On!
Everett

From: "Smith, JW" <smithj at ohio.edu>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] How About a Little "Pick Me
Up" for the Day

Friends and Colleagues,
It is such a gorgeous day today, low humidity and
a nice breeze, and I am feeling real good. I hope
that your summer in general is going well and your
day to day specifically. Attached you should find
a copy of my song entitled "Dr. FeelGood" and I
hope it puts an extra pep in your step and a smile
on your face. I'm feeling extra happy today so
thank you for indulging me in sharing some of my
music. Enjoy and share with others if you'd like!

Jw

Desc: Dr Feelgood 1-16-12.mp3