[Colorado-talk] Greeley Chapter Agenda for July 19

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 02:26:30 UTC 2014

Greetings,

Please find attached and pasted below my signature the agenda for our Greeley Chapter meeting to be held on Saturday July 19.

Thanks,

Cody Bair

President

Greeley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

(970)673-6998

codyjbair at yahoo.com

Greeley Chapter of the

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Agenda for July 19, 2014

Meeting Time: 12:15 P.M.-2:00 P.M.

Location: Greeley Senior Center (1010 6th St. Greeley, CO 80631)

12:15: call to order and introductions

12:20: Minutes of June 20 and treasurers report

12:30: 2nd Annual New Perspectives Expo

Time and Location

Inviting Vendors

Marketing

1:20: Fund Raising

Brain Storm possible fund raisers for state convention

1:35: Discussion of proposed Greeley Evans Transit (GET) fare changes

1:50: State Report

1:55: Other Business

2:00: Adjourn