[Colorado-talk] Automated Stop Announcements

Danielle Paullin danielle.paullin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:58:55 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Colorado-talk [mailto:colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Brent Batron
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:57 AM
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Colorado-talk] Automated Stop Announcements

Talking with Eric it was supposed to be system wide by last week.  There are
a few busses that seem to be un-equipped at this point.  But we are close to
100% of all busses being fully fully functional.

The drivers cannot turn off the system.  Nehemiah is correct we worked on
that point and were very clear that they needed to be on at all times.

If you are having trouble please let me know.  Please get the vehicle number
and I can check to find out why it is not equipped with the automated stop
system.  Also if you notice a problem with a particular announcement, let me
know that as well so we can get it addressed.  For instance those of us that
ride the 66 westbound notice that the light rail stop is announced as
"Prince and Alamo" and then when it pulls up to the stop it announce "Church
and Nevada" which is actually the stop around the corner.  We are going to
try to get this adjusted if at all possible. The stop should announce as
"Littleton Downtown Station" or something to that effect.